PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE "MAKING MAGIC IN REAL ESTATE" COURSE AND BE A CURRENT AOE MEMBER TO ATTEND REBOOT.
Please use your existing account email on this page. You'll be prompted to sign in, then complete your purchase registration.
Here's what included:
- A fun Welcome Reception to kick things off
- TWO full days of Reboot content (full breakfast and lunch included both days)
- A workshop with former Disney Institute Senior Facilitator Bruce Kimbrell (who led our very first Making Magic in Real Estate conference with Disney Institute at WDW in October 2019!)
- A hands-on Field Experience in Downtown Disney, led by Bruce Kimbrell
- Roundtable session to share best practices and new techniques from members across the country (always popular)
- Panel presentations to learn new skills and ideas for building your business, featuring Agent of Excellence members who are leaders in their field
- ALL NEW! Participation in the all new Reboot Follow-up Group for additional accountability and discussion sessions, held at 30, 60 and 90 days after Reboot. These check-ins will help make sure you not only learn, but implement all the tools and skills acquired at Reboot.
- Park Pow-Wow (optional with a theme park ticket on Friday, February 24) to provide set meetup times to gather to discuss current topics in real estate, experience Disney magic from a service-provider perspective, and network (play) at the parks together
This is a one time payment to secure your seat at the event.
Travel and accommodation expenses are not included.