Welcome! As part of our Member Network (conference attendance is NOT required), you’ll be part of an incredible group of real estate professionals around the world who are committed to providing world class Disney-level service to their clients! You’ll also be invited to join our private “Agent of Excellence Member Network” Facebook group, full of original marketing toolkits and branding materials you’re welcome to use however you like.
As an official member, you’ll enjoy special member perks and benefits while growing your business. If you’re a Disney fan and already spend time at Disney parks and resorts, you can’t afford NOT to be a member.
Membership provides a wealth of resources to finely tune your expertise, hone your skills, and expand your referral networks.
As part of the Agent of Excellence Member Network, you’ll find a membership group packed with benefits including:
- a nationwide referral network (Disney people are the BEST people!)
- access to members-only official training events
- magical meetups and networking events
- exclusive merchandise and client gifts
- plus much more!
How much are membership dues?
- Annual dues are $350
Who is eligible for membership?
- All real estate professionals are eligible, including licensed Realtors, real estate agents and assistants, real estate office managers and recruiters, and transaction coordinators
- Agents may not have any disciplinary action from their state’s real estate commission taken against them within the last 10 years
- We are committed to raising the standard of service in our industry and ask agents to abide by the service pledge:The Agent of Excellence Service Pledge
- Maintain the highest level of integrity & excellence in all transactions and relationships
- To partner with my clients to understand each individual’s unique needs
- To help my clients reach THEIR real estate goals, no matter how big or small
- To engage in continuous professional education & training so that I bring my absolute best to every single client
- To be a resource to my clients long after closing
Are membership dues and training considered business expenses?
- The Agent of Excellence is an official real estate designation. As with any other professional association, training (including travel expenses), member meetings, and membership dues are common business expenses. *
As an Agent of Excellence, are theme park tickets and other Disney expenses tax-deductible?
- Entertainment expenses for a day of fun at the parks are generally not considered tax-deductible business expenses. However meetings and membership events, training events, conferences and other experiences and interactions that can be documented to show how it enhances your business and adds value to your clients may be tax-deductible expenses. *
- For example, if you attend the Agent of Excellence members meeting at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, California, you may be able to deduct your travel expenses to and from the Expo.
*Please always consult your accountant for tax advice!