Best Practices In Real Estate
May 02, 2020
Spring is in the air and summer is just around the corner! There are so many creative, inexpensive and personal ways to stay top-of-mind this time of year, even with Stay-at-Home or Safer-at-Home orders in place. Here are some easy ways to reach out and engage with your clients, friends & neighbors on a personal level.
- Mother's Day is next weekend (May 10). Send an ecard using a super inexpensive service such as www.AmericanGreetings.com - less than $2/month and you can send personalized, beautiful ecards to your clients who are moms.
- Pick up some seed packets, a big bag of bulbs (you can pack 2-3 bulbs in a little cellophane treat bag, tied up with some ribbob) or even a 4-pack of annuals for a sweet pop-by gift. These are easy to drop off on a client's front porch, and simply text a photo to them letting them know that their favorite realtor was thinking about them a dropped off a little something for them.
- Share some easy pre-planned garden guides for your clients who moved into their home over the winter to help them get some ideas for starting their garden this summer. Here's a link with several pre-designed gardens.
- Put together a list of garden centers in your area and share via email, social media, or print out and include with a couple seed packets and a handwritten note wishing them a happy summer making memories in the garden
- Print out some coloring pages garden planning guide (here are some links) and drop off with some crayons or colored pencils to provide for some indoor, quiet time activities for your clients. There are even beautiful designs for grownups!
Remember, it's not the cost or how extravagant the gift is, it's the thought that counts and the fact that you reached out - person to person!